Expert Solutions for the Cannabis Industry
First National Bank of Pasco has been providing commercial banking services to the cannabis industry since 2018. We offer fully compliant banking solutions to some of the largest MSO’s and Medical Marijuana Treatment Centers in Florida and have financed the largest acquisition portfolio of dispensaries in the State of Florida.
Our expert staff has also consulted with both large and small cannabis industry competitors across the country, providing solutions to, for example, unique business challenges that arise because of the intricacies of Federal and State laws.
If you have tried to get a large bank to solve a unique business problem, you understand why a smaller, more agile bank is better able to achieve results. The size of your bank matters when it comes to decision-making. First National Bank of Pasco is committed to tailoring solutions to the unique challenges of our customers.
Key Advantages for Cannabis Businesses
- No Analysis Fees – Simplified Pricing Available.
- Cash Handling Services.
- Full Treasury Management Products.
- Dispensary & Cultivation Lending.
- Expert Experienced Staff.
- Full Suite of Remote Banking Products.
Cash Management Solutions
- Armored Cash Courier Pick-Ups by Third-Party, No Mark-ups.
- Commercial Online and Mobile Banking.
- Online Bill Payments.
- ACH, Payroll, and External Funds Transfer.
- Wire Funds.
- Large Balance Sweeps.
- Zero Balance Accounts.
- Positive Pay.
- Debit Card Services.
- Cultivation Facility Financing.
- Retail Dispensary Financing.
- Construction to Permanent Loans.
- Letters of Credit.
- Equipment Financing.
- Employee Residential Mortgages.
- Employee Consumer Loans Available.
- Loan Participations Available.
For more information on Cannabis Banking, contact Mike Mashke, Executive Vice President & Chief Cannabis Officer & Chief Lending Officer.
Important! Do not include confidential personal information, such as account numbers, Social Security Numbers, or other sensitive material in this form. To discuss anything that involves confidential material, please log in to Digital Banking or contact your nearest First National Bank of Pasco location.