Our Certificates of Deposit offer competitive yields, flexibility, and the safety of FDIC insurance. That’s because you lock in a high interest rate that is guaranteed from the day you open the account until the day it matures. You know exactly what return you’ll get and when you’ll get it.
Your investment is safe because First National Bank of Pasco CDs are backed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation for up to $250,000 per individual – making them as safe as any investment in the world.
We offer Certificates of Deposit in a broad range of maturities, each designed with a particular goal in mind. To help you decide which CD will best meet your needs, call or see one of our Customer Services Representatives at:
Dade City (352) 521-0141
Zephyrhills South (813) 782-1540
Zephyrhills West (813) 779-1905
Lutz (813) 607-2555
Tampa (813) 358-0105
Terms: 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48, and 60 months.
- Monthly fee: None, however there are substantial penalties for early withdrawals. There is no early withdrawal penalty in case of death of owner/co-owner.
- Interest: Compounded quarterly. Rate printed on CD is for the initial term and the rate in effect on renewal date for automatic renewals. All certificates are automatically renewed with the exception of special offers. Interest may be credited to any First National Bank of Pasco account.
- Minimum opening balance: $2,500.
- Internet Banking and Bill Pay
- Access the FDIC’s Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE) and use the interactive application that will help you learn about deposit insurance and calculate the insurance coverage of your accounts.