Whenever you visit or interact with most websites, certain types of data is collected and stored by the website’s hosts and moderators. First National Bank of Pasco (referred to as “the bank”) also collects and stores data when someone visits their website or uses their digital banking services.
- Sign-in to Digital Banking and send a secure opt-out message (See instructions below)
- Dial (352) 521-0141 and make it known you wish to opt-out of information sharing
- Mail a completed and signed opt-out request to one of our offices
- Drop off a signed opt-out request at one of our offices
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. If none of these solutions work for you, or you have additional questions, please visit us at one of our offices or dial (352) 521-0141 to talk with a person now.
Instructions for sending a secure opt-out message
1. Log in to Digital Banking and choose Secure Messaging from the menu
2. Click or tap on the pencil icon
3. Choose “Do Not Share My Personal Information” as the subject, type in “opt-out”, and then hit Send