Our Specialty Equine Lending Program was designed for actively competing “Hunter/Jumper” Horses.
At this time, we are only financing horses in this category.
Benefits of Financing:
- You can lower the upfront, out-of-pocket costs required to own your horse. We require only 30% down.
- Long-term fixed rates. You’ll know exactly what your monthly payments will be to better manage your budget.
- You can pay off your loan at any time. No pre-payment penalties on any of our horse loans.
- Sign it and forget it. With our ACH monthly payments, you never need to worry about forgetting to make the loan payment again.
- Builds good credit. By adding your young jockey to the loan, you help them build a solid credit bureau file.
Our Loan Features:
- Loan amounts up to $250,000. Proceeds are used to purchase, refinance, or receive cash back on a recently purchased (less than 6 months) horse.
- A fixed interest rate of 8.75%*
- 1% of the loan amount – loan origination fee, plus document prep. fee of $200
- Maximum advance rate of 70% based on the lesser of appraised value or costs
- Loan terms up to five years depending on the horse’s age:
- Horse age less than or equal to 12 years; Maximum term is 5 years
- Horse age between 13 and 17 years: Maximum term is 3 years
- Horse age is 18 years or older; Horse is not eligible for this loan program
- No prepayment penalties
- Other loan requirements apply
For more information, please contact one of our Specialty Finance Bankers:
Mike Mashke: (352) 521-4090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
John Evenhouse: (352) 521-7264 or email@example.com
CLICK HERE to download our application