We have exciting news to share!
In response to customer and staff requests, we will be updating our online banking and mobile banking abilities on August 12th.
To accomplish this update, ALL internet/mobile banking services will be unavailable August 11th, returning on August 12th.
When the system resumes, personal banking customers will need to re-register before they can log in (instructions below), and re-occurring transfers will need to be re-established.
Businesses are getting their own dedicated app, with more features for cash management. Please contact your local branch to get started.
Thank you for your patience while we work to improve your banking experience. We hope you will enjoy these enhancements.
To see a list of our new features, click here.
For instructions on using our new digital platform for the first time, click here.
New Digital Features
We’re happy to be adding several new features to our digital platform.
Turn Your Debit Card On/Off
Have peace of mind that your money is staying safe, with the ability to turn off and on your debit cards in real-time.
Customer to Customer Payments
Quickly transfer money between yourself and other customers of First National Bank of Pasco with “Pay a Customer”.
Stay informed about your money with SMS, email, or push notifications about activity in your account.
Enhanced Mobile Deposit
You will now have an even easier time than ever making remote deposits. Mobile deposit has been improved, and can even be used from your desktop.
Keep communication safe, with secure messaging right from digital banking. Messages sent from within digital are encrypted and accessed from one place, keeping you and any questions about your account safe.
Re-registering for digital banking
With our new digital banking, you will be able to access and manage your bank accounts from almost any device, all with one login. These instructions are for personal, non-business accounts only. Please contact your local branch for instructions on registering your business.
2. Read and Accept the Terms & Conditions.
3. Next, enter the requested detail in order to register for digital banking. You will need your account number, the account type, the last 4 digits of your SSN/TIN, and your zip code. If you are uncertain on any of that information, please contact your local branch.
4. On the next page, you will use your phone number or email address to verify your identity.
5. A security code will be sent as selected.
6. Enter the security code and select “Verify”
7. You will then be prompted to set up a new username and password. This will be your login for all digital products, regardless of the device you use.
8. You’re now ready to enjoy our new digital experience.