Our new internet and mobile banking platforms are live!
In response to customer and staff requests, we have done a complete overhaul of our digital banking, bringing you a modern experience for the digital age of banking.
To accomplish this update, ALL internet/mobile banking Customers now have access to all of our banking features from any device, all with one login.
To begin using the new digital banking, visit our homepage or login screen of the mobile app and click “Register”.
Businesses are getting even more from their bank, with their own dedicated app that comes equipped with more features for cash management. Please contact your local branch to get started with business digital banking, and download the new business app here.
We hope you will enjoy these enhancements.
To download our new and improved app, click here.
To see a list of our new features, click here.
For instructions on using our new digital platform for the first time, click here.
For a complete set of instructions on Digital Banking and all its features, click here.
Download the App
FNB Consumer Digital Banking:
FNB Business Digital Banking
New Digital Features
We’re happy to be adding several new features to our digital platform.
Turn Your Debit Card On/Off
Have peace of mind that your money is staying safe, with the ability to turn off and on your debit cards in real-time.
Customer to Customer Payments
Quickly transfer money between yourself and other customers of First National Bank of Pasco with “Pay a Customer”.
Stay informed about your money with SMS, email, or push notifications about activity in your account.
Enhanced Mobile Deposit
You will now have an even easier time than ever making remote deposits. Mobile deposit has been improved, and can even be used from your desktop.
Keep communication safe, with secure messaging right from digital banking. Messages sent from within digital are encrypted and accessed from one place, keeping you and any questions about your account safe.
Re-registering for digital banking
With our new digital banking, you will be able to access and manage your bank accounts from almost any device, all with one login. These instructions are for personal, non-business accounts only. Please contact your local branch for instructions on registering your business.
2. Read and Accept the Terms & Conditions.
3. Next, enter the requested detail in order to register for digital banking. You will need your account number, the account type, the last 4 digits of your SSN/TIN, and your zip code. If you are uncertain on any of that information, please contact your local branch.
4. On the next page, you will use your phone number or email address to verify your identity.
5. A security code will be sent as selected.
6. Enter the security code and select “Verify”
7. You will then be prompted to set up a new username and password. This will be your login for all digital products, regardless of the device you use.
8. You’re now ready to enjoy our new digital experience.